WORK ANTICIPATED FOR NEXT WEEK: November 03 thru November 08, 2014
Post Road – West Shore Road to Veterans Memorial Drive:
- Contractor will begin installation of new drainage system.
- National Grid Gas Company will continue installation of gas service pipe, at various locations.
- Contractor will continue working in a reclaiming area established at the Post Road Extension.
- National Grid Electric will Install new utility poles along Post Road.
- Two travel lanes will continue to be closed during construction activities and Two travel lanes will continue be opened to traffic during construction activities, from the hours of 6:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Saturday.
Veterans Memorial Drive – Post Road to Greenwich Avenue:
- Contractor to continue installation of new Water Services, Work to take place at Night, 9:00pm – 6:00am.
- Contractor will begin installation of new drainage system, daytime.
- One travel lanes will be closed during daytime activities and Three travel lanes will be opened to traffic during construction activities, from the hours of 6:00am to 4:30pm, Monday thru Saturday.
Centerville Road – Diamond Hill Road to Tollgate Road:
- National Grid Electric will continue relocation of overhead wires along Centerville Rd.
- Light Tower Fiberoptics will be relocating overhead wires on Tollgate Road & Centerville Road, Daytime.
- Fibertech Networks will begin relocation of overhead Wire, from Meadow Street to Diamond Hill Road, Daytime.
Veterans Memorial Drive Extension (Former Mill Site):
- Site clearing activities to take place within Former Mill site. No impacts to traffic are involved with work within the Mill Site.
Post Road (Village) – Centerville Road to West Shore Road:
- No activity is schedule to take place at this time.
Greenwich Avenue – Veterans Memorial Drive to Centerville Road:
- National Grid Gas will continue installation of new Gas Main & Services, from Post Road to Luther Street, Night Time, 9:00pm – 6:00am. Two travel lanes will continue to be closed during construction activities and Two travel lanes will continue be opened to traffic during construction activities
All activities described above are Weather Dependent and are based on the best information available to RIDOT as of October 31, 2014.